How To Order Boxed Meals and Individual Packaged Meals At Your Office
At Mobydish, we’ve built a culture around shared meals and celebrations of all types. With the return to work coming to fruition for 2023, our team is excited to serve our clients in the safest and most responsible way. We’ve taken this time to think long and hard about what we can do to put our clients at ease once normalcy resumes at the workplace and are excited to present some new options tailored to keep your team safe. Introducing our new boxed lunches catering option at Mobydish, allowing users to get the same customizable options and great-tasting meals without the risk of cross-contamination associated with communal meals. Your wellness is our biggest priority so you can rest assured our team is well-equipped to provide you with the safest delivery experience while delivering meals that are packaged in individually boxed containers for your convenience and ease of mind.
Guide to Placing a Boxed Lunch Order For Your Office
We’ve worked with our fantastic restaurant partners to create flexible menu options offering individually packaged meals as an addition to catering and family style. Clients will be able to order in the same, simple manner on our website as they’re accustomed to but will now be able to select an option to have their meals individually packaged.
Ways to order boxed lunches:
- When entering a new address, you must select the type of order you want. In this example, we will choose “Individual Portion” because we want to order individual boxed lunches for everybody at once, but you could select “Catering” for a more traditional buffet-style catering or “Group Order” to let your employees choose their own meals on their own time.
- While selecting a restaurant and food, you can still change your mind and switch between different order types by using the button in your header
- After selecting a restaurant (Mission Picnic is this case), find the “Filter dishes” button. You’ll be able to filter the menu for boxed lunches or more traditional communal platters which can be handy if you’ve started a catering-type order. “Trays” refers to shared offerings while “A la carte” will guide you to individually boxed meals
- If you have selected “A La Carte” or if you’re active order type is group order or individual portion, only the individual menu options will populate. As you can see, Individually Packaged Box Lunch options and Individually Packaged Breakfast gets populated
- Each dish will show how many people that specific offering will serve. As you can see below, the “Lunch Box” serves 1 person. Offerings that are single-serving are what you can select from for individually packaged meals
- In fact, any category with the word “Individual” in the category name as seen below is perfect for safe, individually packaged catering meals. Every restaurant live on Mobydish will have individual options for you and your team
- If you have further questions about boxed lunches offerings, please check the description for more information or contact our team in our always available live chat! This feature is also available while placing your order.
Mobydish’s mission has always been to allow people to share special moments together. Food is a worldwide spoken language, and with our new individually packaged catering options, you can reconnect with the people you love safely and responsibly. Find out more about all our catering services available for corporate and events.